In 2021, $278,750 will be awarded in college scholarships. 33 recipients will receive renewal payments on scholarships awarded in previous years. 127 new scholarships will be awarded: 10 Four-Year College Scholarships, 2 Chairman's Scholarships, 114 One-Year College Scholarships, including the Named Scholarships listed below, and 1 Friends of PPMN Scholarship.
PPEF is proud to award the following Named Scholarships: Vincent J. Arena Scholarship, Stanley L. Breckenridge Scholarship, Castelli North America Scholarship, four Almand "Bo" Carroll Leadership Awards, Robert D. Davis Scholarship, Ted E. Dennison, MAS Scholarship, Maureen and Thomas Dugan Scholarship, Jayne Emoff Miller Scholarship, Fran Ford Scholarship, Lorraine Hempen Scholarship, Glen Holt Scholarship, Helen and Al Mackler and Joseph Alexander Scholarship, George C. Matteson, Jr. Scholarship, Jack and Marty Nadel Scholarship, Janelle Nevins Scholarship, NWPMA Success Scholarship, H. Ted Olson Scholarship, PMANC Campbell M. Brown Memorial Scholarship, PPAChicago Scholarship, PPAS Scholarship, Reciprocity Road Roadie Scholarship, Sam Rosenblum Scholarship, Bill Schmidt, Sr. Scholarship, David Lawrence Sharp Scholarship, Paul E. Smith Scholarship, The UMAPP Collegiate Scholarship, William F. "Bill" Vernon Scholarship and David Woods Family Scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding students who meet all requirements for the One-Year Scholarships. Please complete the application for the Four-Year Scholarships (high school seniors) or One-Year Scholarships (current college students) to be considered for the Named Scholarships.
PPEF's scholarship awards are determined through a competitive application process with the recipients being announced at the end of May each year.
General requirements for all college scholarships:
- Scholarships are available to full-time promotional products industry employees or their dependent children.
- Scholarships are available for undergraduate education only except for the Friends of PPMN Scholarship which may be used for undergraduate or graduate level coursework.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship if all requirements are met. Special note: The Four-Year College Scholarships will be awarded first. Applicants not receiving a Four-Year College Scholarship will be automatically considered for the One-Year College Scholarships and Named Scholarships so a separate application is not required.
- To be considered for the need-based scholarships, PPEF must receive a copy of the Student Aid Report that a student receives after filing the FAFSA.
- Application deadline is March 15 at Midnight Central Time.
Please review the application forms for more specific guidelines and requirements.
The scholarship application period for the 2021-2022 school year has closed. The next application deadline is March 15, 2022. The online application forms will open in early January 2022.